Mammut Altitude 5 Season Down Sleeping BagRegular price £869.00 Save £-869.00
The Mammut Altitude Down sleeping bags provide outstanding protection in the toughest conditions. The high quality materials and cleverly designed details make the Altitude Down the ideal choice for expeditions at extreme altitudes.
Delivery 4-6 Days.
Designed for some of the most demanding and technical ascents in the world, the Mammut Altitude 5-Season Down Sleeping Bag ensures that you get a good night’s sleep. Where the Altitude stands apart is with its ShelterTX waterproof, breathable two-layer shell, which protects the down insulation from moisture. This makes the bag well-equipped to handle the harsh environments of a cold weather expedition, without having to be treated some very fragile…… like more traditional down sleeping bags. In addition to its two-layer construction, the EXP 5-Season bag is also unique from other bags in the line since it has a removable fleece lining in the foot box. This feature improves insulation and enhances overall comfort. Mammut's Trinity construction provides exceptional insulation in the head and feet, both of which tend to run cold in extreme temperatures. The box mummy construction allows for more loft, while giving an all around better fit. An advanced baffling chamber design prevents the down from slipping, and as a result eliminates cold spots when laying on your side or sitting in an upright position. A large neck collar eliminates draft while you sleep, and a zippered inside pocket stows any essential item you might need throughout the night, without having to expose yourself to the cold.
Temperature in °F: -22 °F
Temperature in °C: -30 °C
Total weight without stuff bag: 2000 g
Maximum user height: 200 cm
Fill weight: 1150 g
Zipper side: Left
Zipper length: 160 cm
Packing dimensions: 27x55 cm
Stuff bag size: XXL
Packing volume: 11.4 l
Inside length (according to EN 13537): 214 cm
Inside width in foot area (according to EN 13537): 56 cm
Maximum inside width (according to EN 13537): 86 cm
- Construction: Advanced Baffling chamber
- Sleeping bag line: 5-Season
- Trinity Construction provides greater protection and better insulation in the foot and head area
- Box Construction for more fillpower, better fit and increased insulation capacity
- Advanced Baffling chamber construction prevents the down from slipping and therefore cold spots when lying on the side or with an upright upper body
- Differential Cut improves fillpower, insulation capacity and saves weight
- Main Fabric : ShelterTX™ membrane material. An extraordinarily waterproof, breathable and robust outer material. The laminate lets condensation dissipate and offers excellent protection against damp from outside material.
- Two-layer, 14-chamber construction provides extra warmth in the foot area of the 5-season model. There are 9 chambers in the winter and 3-season models
- The removable fleece foot section in the 5-season model provides additional comfort and improved insulation
- 12-chamber hood provides maximum protection from the cold in the head area
- Large neck collar to prevent heat loss
- Large inside pocket with zip
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)