Mammut Denali MTI Synthetic Sleeping BagRegular price £339.00 Save £-339.00
Synthetic fiber expedition sleeping bag for harsh and extremely cold conditions. From the North Pole to the South Pole – the Denali MTI ensures a comfortable night’s sleep in the toughest environment. A true favourite among leading expedition teams.
Delivery 4-6 Days.
In harsh and remote environments it is important that your sleeping bag works even when it gets damp. The Ajungilak MIT Endurance synthetic fill does exactly that. It stays warm when wet and is very easy to care for.Tents can get humid in the cold Polar environments, leading to high condensation in the tent. The ShelterTEX outer material is a waterproof membrane, protecting the insulation from this type of moisture
Temperature in °F: -26 °F
Temperature in °C: -32 °C
Total weight without stuff bag: 3650 g
Maximum user height: 200 cm
Fill weight: 2560 g
Zipper side: Left
Zipper length: 90 cm
Packing dimensions: 34x56 cm
Stuff bag size: XL
Packing volume: 20.1 l
Inside length (according to EN 13537): 217 cm
Inside width in foot area (according to EN 13537): 57 cm
Maximum inside width (according to EN 13537): 85 cm
neck collar: true
Number of layers: 4
Sleeping bag line: 5-Season
- Trinity Construction provides greater protection and better insulation in the foot and head area
- Body Zone Insulation (patented): the thickness of the layers increases towards the feet, thereby trapping heat where we need it most
- Hot Head Hood – with 4 layers of fiber for maximum insulation in the head area
- All materials are designed for longevity and durability
- Fill: Ajungilak® MTI™ Endurance: very robust synthetic fiber filling
- Main Fabric ShelterTX™ membrane material: An extraordinarily waterproof, breathable and robust outer material. The laminate lets condensation dissipate and offers excellent protection against damp from outside material.
- Lining enduranceTX™ 2 : The ultra-strong ripstop lining has been developed for extreme conditions. It is windproof and extremely rugged.
- Inside zip pocket
- Additional layer of fiber for improved insulation in the foot area