Mammut Altitude 5 Season Down Sleeping Bag
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To return an item, please fill in the returns form on the back of the invoice you received. If you no longer have the invoice, email us at email@example.com and we'll send you the form.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days, excluding the cost of delivery.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please fill in the returns form on the back of the invoice you received. If you no longer have the invoice, email us at email@example.com and we'll send you the form.
We do charge postage on items you wish to exchange.
To return your product, you should post your product to: Returns, Nordiclife, Chalfonts, Beaconsfield Road Chelwood Gate GB RH177LG
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund, unless you received FREE shipping.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
The Mammut Altitude Down sleeping bags provide outstanding protection in the toughest conditions. The high quality materials and cleverly designed details make the Altitude Down the ideal choice for expeditions at extreme altitudes.
Delivery 4-6 Days.
Designed for some of the most demanding and technical ascents in the world, the Mammut Altitude 5-Season Down Sleeping Bag ensures that you get a good night’s sleep. Where the Altitude stands apart is with its ShelterTX waterproof, breathable two-layer shell, which protects the down insulation from moisture. This makes the bag well-equipped to handle the harsh environments of a cold weather expedition, without having to be treated some very fragile…… like more traditional down sleeping bags. In addition to its two-layer construction, the EXP 5-Season bag is also unique from other bags in the line since it has a removable fleece lining in the foot box. This feature improves insulation and enhances overall comfort. Mammut's Trinity construction provides exceptional insulation in the head and feet, both of which tend to run cold in extreme temperatures. The box mummy construction allows for more loft, while giving an all around better fit. An advanced baffling chamber design prevents the down from slipping, and as a result eliminates cold spots when laying on your side or sitting in an upright position. A large neck collar eliminates draft while you sleep, and a zippered inside pocket stows any essential item you might need throughout the night, without having to expose yourself to the cold.
Temperature in °F: -22 °F
Temperature in °C: -30 °C
Total weight without stuff bag: 2000 g
Maximum user height: 200 cm
Fill weight: 1150 g
Zipper side: Left
Zipper length: 160 cm
Packing dimensions: 27x55 cm
Stuff bag size: XXL
Packing volume: 11.4 l
Inside length (according to EN 13537): 214 cm
Inside width in foot area (according to EN 13537): 56 cm
Maximum inside width (according to EN 13537): 86 cm
- Construction: Advanced Baffling chamber
- Sleeping bag line: 5-Season
- Trinity Construction provides greater protection and better insulation in the foot and head area
- Box Construction for more fillpower, better fit and increased insulation capacity
- Advanced Baffling chamber construction prevents the down from slipping and therefore cold spots when lying on the side or with an upright upper body
- Differential Cut improves fillpower, insulation capacity and saves weight
- Main Fabric : ShelterTX™ membrane material. An extraordinarily waterproof, breathable and robust outer material. The laminate lets condensation dissipate and offers excellent protection against damp from outside material.
- Two-layer, 14-chamber construction provides extra warmth in the foot area of the 5-season model. There are 9 chambers in the winter and 3-season models
- The removable fleece foot section in the 5-season model provides additional comfort and improved insulation
- 12-chamber hood provides maximum protection from the cold in the head area
- Large neck collar to prevent heat loss
- Large inside pocket with zip
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (down or leather)