The Halite Fenris Recon offers the highest levels of water and dust proof protection during Maritime Operations. Designed to easily pack your specialist or 2nd line gear. Available in 60L and 90L.
DELIVERY 6-8 DAYS - For Shipping costs outside the UK, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The combination of 840D High Tenacity Nylon and 420D High Tenacity Ripstop Nylon double-side TPU coated fabrics, creates the perfect balance of durability and low weight. The MultiCam® model comes in full 1000D Cordura® Nylon for maximum robustness. Designed with a slim profile to keep the load as close to the body as possible. PRO colours come with an additional Velcro ID panel and the air valve is uprated to a Halkey Roberts oral inflation system. This comes with a high flow, push-to-open valve.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC DEVELOPMENT
- 840D HT Nylon and 420D HT Ripstop Nylon for industry leading toughness. High Tenacity (HT) Nylon yarn for exceptional durability, abrasion and chemical resistance. 1000D Cordura® Nylon on the MultiCam® model.
- Coated both sides with a thick layer of ether based TPU for prolonged contact with moisture and mildew resistance. These thick layers give the fabric a hydrostatic head of 100,000 mm, high abrasion resistance, high puncture resistance and an incredibly strong bond when RF welded.
- To help reduced detection by IR thermal imaging, we modify the texture of the outer coating.
RF WELDED CONSTRUCTION
- Seams are joined by means of RF welding (Radio Frequency). This creates a waterproof and extremely durable connection as strong as the fabric.
YKK AQUASEAL® #10
- Waterproof, airtight and pressure-resistant. Providing complete protection from the elements in or out of the water. Highly resistant to damage caused by dirt or sand.
INNER ZIPPED POCKET
- Internal zipped pocket is big enough for documents or valuables: L36 x H25 cm.
TOUGH CARRY HANDLES
- Curved half-moon bartack design on all carry handles, which spreads the load no matter which way the handle is pulled. This is vital when carrying loads exceeding 40kg.
TIE DOWN POINTS
- Daisy chain lash points on both sides of the bag.
AIR RELEASE VALVE
- Top mounted air valve allows for inflation or deflation of the bag. PRO colours come with a Halkey Roberts oral inflation system. This comes with a high flow, push-to-open valve.
- The carrying straps are made of dual density EVA foam, a material designed for large expedition backpacks which gives you great weight balance, durability and comfort.
ONE-HANDED CHEST STRAP
- Chest strap designed to be used with one hand. It has a flat design which makes it extremely hard to break.
Dimensions: L70 x W43 x H32 cm
Precise volume: 92L